Minimum Wage for Sleepovers & Travelling Time

mobile-menu mobile-menu-arrow Menu

Recent case law has decided that employers must pay the national minimum wage to employees working during sleepovers and travelling time.

What you need to do

If you think you have been paid less than the National Minimum Wage for this type of work please contact the Branch as soon as possible to discuss your claim.  You could be entitled to have any underpayments backdated for up to 6 years.

My Unison


My UNISON is where members can store and manage personal details.


Log in now to update your records